Redheaderfriends
Friends and Family
Welcome All
Sunday, June 29, 2008
Hanging around the house with Miah
I was trying to get a good video of Miah tonight walking around. She is so funny right now when she walks and she is now walking on her own free will. I've been wanting to catch her when she wasn't expecting it and she was really busy, getting into every thing.
I can't help but focus a little too much on Miah. I am always following Miah around with the camera and not so much the other kids. I think I will try to video Cameron and Lilly more. I just don't want to miss the percious moments of Miah's first year. I know that I didn't get much of Lilly when she was young so I think I am trying to make up for it with Miah.
Cameron loves the camera. Whenever I turn the camera on he is trying to get in front of it and dance around or make a funny face. He is so hilarious. I kept trying to get him out of the way in this video. He just always wants to be apart of it. He is so much fun, most of the time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
She isn't even a year old yet, is she? I can't believe she's walking.
All of your kids have walked early though, haven't they? Walking is a blessing and a curse at the same time!
She is 11 months old and growing too fast. All the rest of my kids didn't start walking until they were right at a year old.
Yes walking is a blessing but it does make their curiosities explode onto everything accesible to their fingers.
Post a Comment