

I love that my kids enjoy everything about grandma and grandpa's house. I love that they have to have grandpa hold them and play with them. I love that there is always something to play with that makes them happy. I love that we can go over there and I don't have to worry about them hurting things, much. I love that even though when leaving grandma and grandpa's house they are usually sopping wet or a horrible mess, they have a good time and grandma and grandpa don't get upset about the little things. I feel that they just enjoy us coming over and that we don't have to worry about being judged in any way. I love my parents and my kids love their grandparents.
2 comments:
I don't know how much your parents enjoy US, be I too, love going over there, because you're right--they don't judge.
I couldn't ask for better in-laws.
I meant "but I too"
I'm tired.
Post a Comment