Redheaderfriends

Friends and Family
Welcome All

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Day after Christmas sleding

We went sleding the day after Christmas. I was pretty excited about it but it turned out not to be as great as we hoped. By the time that we actually got out and were able to play. The kids Lilly was too cold and Cameron crashed on the first time down with grandpa. Daddy and all the kids ended up sitting in the truck while I went down twice.  I had taken a couple of pictures of Jackson and Sarah while on the hill before we left. Zander looked pretty funny  they he was hanging out in the sled.

Well I wish I had more time to explain a little more but I have got things to do. The pictures should explain a bit.

































1 comment:

Alanya/Ally said...

I'm sorry it wasn't as eventful as you had hoped. Maybe next time. We went sledding on Christmas with some family. My brother's backyard is litterally on a golf course so we ended up going through a deep ravine/ditch and went sledding on the big hills. We even tried to see who could go the furthest surf style standing up. I face planted within a split second. You'll have to check out my blog for last years sledding experience.