Redheaderfriends

Friends and Family
Welcome All

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Funny Quotes

I wanted to share something that Lilly said earlier today while we were at the store.
We were in the produce section and trying to meandor around the stands of fruits and veggies; when an older lady with long frizzy grey hair with white streaks down the sides of her hair along her ears walked by. Lilly took a look at her and then pointed in that lady's direction while saying, " Look Mom, that lady is from Narnia." :) Wow, I just hope that that lady did not hear that because if I heard someone call me that I would feel horrible.
Then again, with some of the people that are wandering around these days you never known if maybe they really could be Narnians.

1 comment:

Alanya/Ally said...

That's pretty funny! I keep a running list of the funny things my girls say on my blog. It's fun to look back and remember what they've said. And at least Lily didn't scream it. That would've been lots worse.