Went to the woman's run again this year. Man was it so much better than last year and all the rain. The weather was great, and the kids were being watched( thanks mom). I went with my sisters and some ladies from Katie's ward and Mariah, Katie's daughter. It was a nice run and very good thing that I went considering that it was the only time that I got a run in during the week. I totally slacked off last week because I am training for a half marathon that is going to be in 4 weeks. From now on I have to be much more strict.
Well, I finished in about 29 min. and we found everyone as soon as they finished as well. In the past it would take a little while to find everyone afterwards. Always a fun run and I'm happy we did it.
4 comments:
Wow Sherri! I didn't know you were training for a half marathon-good for you! That is one of my life goals, but as of yet I may be able to run a mile...maybe. :) How have you been? I love seeing all the adorable cakes you have baked. You have quite the talent. Just thought I'd drop by and say hi!
Abrie
Hi Sherri! Great job on the run! I can't wait to see pics from the half-marathon. Are you doing Prison Break or Poky? Good luck and keep going!!
Hi Sherrie! It is all about the list and prioritizing! I don't get to craft, unless it is a scheduled with a friend or for presents that have to be done, until my "chores" are done. I don't always craft or sew. Just durning the fall and winter not much during the summer. There is just to much going on with 5 kids at home. I also don't deep clean all that often, 2 to 3 times a year. The rest of the time I just make a list and rotate thru on what gets done each day. Except for laundry and dishes. They get done every day (except laundry on Sunday).
Great job on the marathon! That is one are I have fallen WAY behind in lately! I lost about 25 lbs earlier this year then I got pregnant and gained it all back, but I lost the baby. So now I am stuck with the 25 lbs back again. Oh well. I will get it together eventually!
Good job on the race! I wish I could've run that one, but we had our huge primary program practice at the same time. (Crazy I'm in the primary pres. after kicking and screaming the last time I was in primary!)
Anyway, to answer your question... YES! I am running Prison Break! I hope that's the race you're talking about on your post. I'm really excited for that one. Hope to see you there! And good luck!
Post a Comment