




I couldn't fit all the pics on one post so here are some more. There was a tree that Cameron likes to climb on ever since he got to hang out with Issac. He wanted to show me how high he could go just like when Issac did it.
This was Miah's first time on the swing. She liked it. She was extremely tired so she feel asleep in the swing too.
I was told that it is supposed to snow at the end of this weekend. The weather is so random here. I hope that the warmer weather holds out until Sunday.
4 comments:
your pictures are really cute! remind me to show you how to make a slide show so that you can have a LOT next time and only have to post once. :)
haha, i have to laugh about him climbing as high as Isaac because really those two fed off each other and each climbed higher and higher in the tree to show each other up. Competition can make you accomplish amazing things!
That is funny. They get together and there is definite competion but when they are apart there is only praise and where cameron wants to copy the things the other boys do.
I do need to try the slide show thing. ICould fit a lot more pictures on with that.
I wanted to know if you guys have problems with posting videos. I have tryed several times and my computer never finishes the processing. I don't know what to do. What do you think?
I love those pics of your kids. I'm glad Cameron is getting good use out of K's clothes. Man, some of those outfits bring back memories. Hey, I updated my blog...AGAIN! Thanks for keeping me on my toes!
Post a Comment