Redheaderfriends

Friends and Family
Welcome All

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Sad Day

So today I was talking to Cameron about his preschool graduation tomorrow. He was excited about all the games we will do and the pictures we will take with the cap and gown. He was excited about the hot dogs we will have for lunch and just being able to play with his friends.
While we were in the subject of the graduation I thought it would be good to tell him that preschool will be ending and that it will be the last preschool day of the year. He was sad about that. I also told him that it will be one of the last times he will be able to see Issac. "Issac is moving" I said. "He is moving out of our state." Cameron said "Why, Why mommy, Why" then he proceeded to cry and cry. So I thought it might help to have him talk to Issac and he agreed.
We called up Issac and I handed Cameron the phone. The second Cameron got on the phone he started crying. He asked Issac, "Why are you moving out of state, why are you moving out of state Issac?" I don't know what Issac said but he continued to just say why, why, why. I felt bad for him because he really likes Issac and they have fun together, but this is bound to happen with friends through the years. I was trying to not laugh through this because I thought it was so cute.
We are sad that they will be leaving and we hope the best for them. Good luck you guys.

1 comment:

Holly said...

Sweet Cameron! That was so cute and funny...and sad :( Isaac kept saying, "It's okay Cameron, you'll move someday too!". And then when he got off the phone I asked his thoughts on moving and he said, "I'm excited about moving. You get to meet new friends and do new things!". Either this is a very easy going kid or he's been moved around too much in his young life! We'll finally settle someplace soon!