Miah loves being outside. She can't stand it when Cameron and Lilly are out and she is stuck inside. We were tired of the TV so getting out was a relief tonight. Miah had an insident while I had to run inside. She picked up a piece of dog poop and luckily Cameron got it away from her and put her in the sand box. Yuck. I cleaned her up and we played some more. Miah also loves rocks. That is one of the things that she has in her hands. I can't keep her hands off of them. Where ever we go if there are rocks, she will go for them.
This was funny. I told Cameron to dance for me, and he gets on the trampoline and looks like he is having spasms. I didn't know what he was trying to do. I just thought it was funny. He also absolutely loves seeing himself so him will do anything to attrack attention.
2 comments:
Looks like you found something fun to do today. Love Ya hone, and your kids are so cute. Give a hug to them for me.
I wondered if Miah had poop in her hand there. Thanks for clearing that up! Kids are funny about having to be the center of attention. It's like, when you want them to show off a little they won't, and when you do they totally act up. Stinkers.
P.S. That's not my blog. But you should check it out. Pretty interesting!
Post a Comment