Redheaderfriends

Friends and Family
Welcome All

Monday, July 21, 2008

Miah's birthday part 2

I think Miah enjoyed her day. She got to hang out with grandma and grandpa for a while, and eat cup cakes twice with every one singing to her. She wore a pretty drss all day and got to get really messy.

My dad was a little emotional but we won't get into that. It was just nice that she could feel some extra love and attention an her special 1st birthday.

I love birthdays. I also love videos. That is why I have so many on my blog. They are not always incredibly interesting but they are something and good enough for me.

2 comments:

Grandma G said...

Honey, I love your videos. It really makes things come alive. Keep up the good work. We had a great time getting together and sharing the special time with you.

Anonymous said...

A glimpse of Mini-Doug! Yay! What are we going to do when he is off on his mission and we have a very important family trip to take? Who will watch the kids? Not it! ;)