
Wow, what a scooter. Doug got this scooter yesterday for a good deal. He got this for a work vehicle. It should get 85 to 90 mpg and it holds almost two gallons. So hopefully he will only have to fill up once a month. I hope that he will be cautious and that people on the road will be careful of others. It does scare me the way some people do not pay attention and I've heard bad stories of people getting hurt on them, but I believe that Doug will be safe and careful.
Now don't laugh at him either because I think it is better than a normal motorcycle and I can drive it if I need to. Doug has a job selling for Verizon and he works close by so it should work out nicely. IT is also fun to just get something new every one and a while. The kids like it too.
Pray for us to stay safe though.
3 comments:
Dad says "Sweet. Wish I had one."
Good looking machine, and man. Wish I could get gas milage like that. Enjoy.
Ok, don't be offended, but I just have to say that all you guys need is matching Hello Kitty helmets. That would be SWEET! I warned you of my sarcasm. You know I love ya!
(Seriously, though. That is really good gas mileage.)
Yes, I know it does seem a little hoky or goofy, but yeah, you can't beat that gas mileage. I just think that once gas goes up to $5 a gallon or more and we can't drive any where with the cars we've got, the scooter we save us and be just what we need to take care of the essentials.
Post a Comment